FRACTIONAL BLOCK 4

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 4, 1846 - 1850

Fractional Block 4 is located directly north of Block 9 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the east and LaGrange St. on the west.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


No documented building and/or businesses on this block during this time period.

image1

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 4, 1851 - JUNE 1852

Fractional Block 4 is located directly north of Block 9 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the east and LaGrange St. on the west.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


No documented building and/or businesses on this block during this time period.

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 4, JUNE 21, 1852 - DECEMBER 1852

TO JUNE 21, 1852 - DECEMBER 1852 MAP


Fractional Block 4 is located directly north of Block 9 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the east and LaGrange St. on the west.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


Hallett & Ballard to Lavaca County (Fractional Block 4 Lot 6 and 7)

Reference:
*Lavaca County Deed B/207

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 4, 1853

TO 1853 MAP


Fractional Block 4 is located directly north of Block 9 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the east and LaGrange St. on the west.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


Lavaca County to Dowling and Kelly (Fractional Block 4 Lot 6 &7) Dec 1853

image2

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 4, 1854

TO 1854 MAP


Fractional Block 4 is located directly north of Block 9 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the east and LaGrange St. on the west.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


John W. Kelly (Fractional Block 4 Lot 6 & 7)

1854 January 1: Josiah Dowling to John W. Kelly Lots 6 & 8 in Block 5, Lots 1 & 2 in Block 10, Lots 6 & 7 in Fractional Block 4 and my title to the upper north half of the town lying east of Mitchell Branch.

Reference:
Lavaca County Deed C/201