FRACTIONAL BLOCK 5

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 5, 1846 - 1850

Fractional Block 5 is located directly north of Block 17 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the west and open field to the east.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


No documented building and/or businesses on this block during this time period.

image3

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 5, 1851 - JUNE 1852

Fractional Block 5 is located directly north of Block 17 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the west and open field to the east.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


No documented building and/or businesses on this block during this time period.

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 5, JUNE 21, 1852 - DECEMBER 1852

TO JUNE 21, 1852 - DECEMBER 1852 MAP


Fractional Block 5 is located directly north of Block 17 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the west and open field to the east.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


Hallett & Ballard to Lavaca County (Fractional Block 5 Lot 8 and 9)

Reference:
*Lavaca County Deed B/207

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 5, 1853

TO 1853 MAP


Fractional Block 5 is located directly north of Block 17 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the west and open field to the east.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


Lavaca County to Dowling and Kelly (Block 5 Lot 8 & 9) Dec 1853

1853 June 14: Josiah Dowling and John W. Kelly to Wilson Brooks

Reference:

*Lavaca County Deed B/335

image4

FRACTIONAL BLOCK 5, 1854

TO 1854 MAP


Fractional Block 5 is located directly north of Block 17 and is bordered by First St. on the south, Texana St. on the west and open field to the east.  On the north is the boundary of the original town tract.


Wilson Brooks (Fractional Block 5 Lot 8 & 9)